Jonathan is recognised as a leading advisor to the banking, water and education sectors.
With over 25 years’ experience in the provision of outsourced internal audit and risk management services, Jonathan specialises in probity, project governance, risk assessments, control evaluations and performance reviews.
Jonathan is recognised as an expert in his field and has delivered a number of presentations on best practices concerning internal audit and risk management. He has delivered presentations to the Australian Institute of Company Directors, the Australian Institute of Management and the CEO Institute in relation to “best practice principles” around effective risk management practices. He has also authored a chapter on Risk Management for inclusion in the Company Director’s Manual.
Jonathan works collaboratively with clients and has a proven track record of creating longstanding relationships that span decades.
Jonathan’s experience includes:
- Delivering innovative internal audit solutions
- Providing risk management solutions that are focused on continuous improvement
- Conducting fraud investigations
- Undertaking performance auditing
- Delivering strategic probity solutions
- Advising clients in relation to strategic project management
- Developing solutions for forensic and IT security issues, including the creation of Disaster Recovery procedures
- Performing regulatory audits
Jonathan is a Partner of SW Audit and a Director of SW Accountants & Advisors Pty Ltd.