Matthew is Director and Heads SW’s Corporate Finance division and has over 20 years’ experience in professional services firms.
Specialising in delivery of transaction services to a variety of industries, Matthew has extensive experience in IPO’s both in Australia and abroad, as well as due diligence assignments and mergers and acquisitions.
Matthew is the Chair of SW’s Agribusiness Group, Leader of SW’s Energy and Resources Group and the Global Chair of Praxity’s Energy and Mining Group.
Matthew has worked as the investigating accountant on some of the largest ever foreign direct investments into Australia as well as numerous mid-market IPO engagements. As such, he has significant experience in dealing with a variety of Investigating Accountant and Due Diligence roles and assisting clients with Industry Roll-ups.
Matthew’s IPO and Due Diligence experience includes:
- Investigating Accountant for Yancoal Australia’s AUD 3bn acquisition of Coal & Allied from Rio Tinto
- Star Combo’s acquisitions of Ausway and Aus To You
- AusNutria’s acquisition of Australian Dairy Park
- AMA Group Ltd – various Due Diligence assignments
- IPO of Yancoal Australia on the ASX
- Investigating Accountant for Mineral Deposits Limited Dual ASX / TSX Listing
- IPO of Hongfa on the SSX
- Johns Lyng Group acquisition of Bright & Duggan
- State Power Investment Corporation’s AUD 300m acquisition of the Taralga Wind Farms
- Yancoal Australia’s AUD 3.5bn acquisition of Felix Resources Ltd
- Yancoal Australia’s AUD 2bn acquisition of Gloucestor Coal Ltd
- IPO of Yancoal SCN on the ASX
Authorised Representative (1245593)
ShineWing Australia Securities Pty Ltd trading as SW Securities
Australian Financial Services Licence No 509026
Level 10, 530 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
Matthew is a Partner of SW Audit and a Director of SW Accountants & Advisors Pty Ltd.