EVENT: Australian wine industry investment – maximise the opportunity
Maximise your investment opportunity in the Australian wine industry as international demand grows.
Our exclusive briefing from Australia’s most experienced and highly respected technical, financial and legal advisors will provide you with an overview of the investment opportunities and technical aspects to consider when investing into the Australian wine market.
We will also provide you with an opportunity to learn more about Australian wine and hear some of the investment opportunities available in the Australian market.
We are very excited to bring to you a range of expert speakers:
- Mark O’Callaghan, Director & Senior Consultant, Wine Network Consulting
- Tom Mullarkey, Associate Director, ShineWing Australia
- Adrian Riccioni, Partner & Accredited Business Law Specialist, RNG Lawyers
This event also offers an opportunity to network with other investors.
Benefits of attending
- Understand the current opportunities in the market
- Understand the key financial aspects to consider to make an informed investment decision
- Find and select the most appropriate asset(s)
- Ensure a smooth and efficient financial and legal exchange
- Understand optimal ownership models and structure to deliver the best operational and tax outcomes
- Manage immigration and visa requirements
- Tips for ongoing success and profits in the wine industry
Date: Thursday 11 April 2019
Time: 5pm – 7pm
Venue: RACV City Club, Level 2, 501 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
For more information about these events, or if you have any queries, please contact the ShineWing Australia Marketing team via [email protected]