Our experienced external audit team understand the value of going beyond the numbers.
With insight and analysis, the benefits you receive can assist your organisation with stronger corporate governance frameworks, assurance for all key stakeholders with your financial integrity and the management of regulatory risk.
Our team works with corporate entities of varying sizes and complexity, navigating both listed and non-listed organisations. We offer an independent perspective that can assist your management team and board with objective feedback to inform decision making and assist with strategic imperatives.
If you are looking to grow and expand, our team has significant experience in understanding cross-jurisdictional requirements and is able to provide a team with knowledge and capability to support you through this phase.
Our team provides statutory audits and special purpose audits, tailored to any key areas of focus and is experienced with a number of key regulatory requirements and bodies:
- Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB)
- Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority (APRA)
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Hong Kong Exchange (HKEX)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 (SOX 404) requirements
- US SEC
- US GAAP.