Tourism, hospitality & gaming
The hospitality and gaming industry (THG) covers a diverse range of sectors like gaming, lottery, hospitality and tourism. We bring a strong foundation of knowledge and expertise, providing tailored, sector-specific solutions for your business.
Within the gaming sector, our expertise spans the areas of independent operational analysis and review, auditing, business continuity planning, debt and equity finance, tax, virtual CFO services and much more.
Working with tourism and hospitality businesses we are well versed in these sectors’ unique needs and have the expertise to help you with accounting, tax and audit advice, risk management, strategic business planning and more.
Our THG services
Working with some of the most innovative businesses in the gaming, tourism, hotels and hospitality industries, our foundation of knowledge and expertise enables us to provide tailored, sector-specific solutions for your business.
We are well versed in these sectors’ unique needs and have the expertise to help you with:
- Structuring and set up advice
- Accounting and tax compliance
- Merger and acquisition advisory
- Strategic business and tax advisory
- Virtual CFO services, bookkeeping & payroll
- Expert reports (VGCCC & VCAT)
- Financial and tax due diligence
- Feasibility modelling
- Management contract advice
- Finance proposals
- Post-acquisition settlement advice
- Periodic management reporting
- Risk and asset protection management
- Independent operational analysis and review
- Business continuity planning
- Sustainability advisory.
Industry Associations & Sponsorships
Through our industry networks, we have partnered with the Australian Hotels Association, On Tap Hospitality, Tourism Accommodation Australia Community Clubs Victoria and Queensland Hotels Association.
Being at the forefront of industry issues, we regularly share resources such as alerts, articles and videos to the tourism, hospitality and gaming industry. We also have hosted webinars, events, roundtables and boardroom lunches to discuss the impending changes to the gaming industry.