Corporate finance & valuations
Our team provides end-to-end solutions across a range of complex corporate transactions delivering corporate advisory, transaction support and independent valuation services.
Corporate advisory services
We leverage our deep industry knowledge, extensive international and domestic networks, strong technical capabilities and time-tested processes to help our clients with corporate transactions including:
- mergers and acquisitions
- business sale and divestments
- debt and equity capital raisings
- project finance
- joint ventures
- cross border transactions.
As your lead advisors, we project manage the transaction for you from – origination to completion – liaising with your other advisors as well as potential investors or acquisition targets.
Our team also provides strategic review and advisory services helping you prepare for a corporate transaction including:
- strategic reviews
- feasibility assessments
- financial modelling
- business case preparation
- sale readiness
- transaction readiness
- pre-deal valuations.
Whether you are looking to acquire / divest a business or raising capital you need independent advisors that can provide unbiased advice and help you understand and mitigate transaction risks. As your financial advisor, we offer a “safe pair of hands” that provide carefully considered and commercially relevant advice. Our team offers the following services to help you navigate through some of the most complex transactions:
- acquisition due diligence
- vendor due diligence
- financial model review
- investigating accountant reports for Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- IPO project management.
Valuation advisory services
Valuations are often complex with a wide range of legal, technical and pragmatic commercial considerations.
Our highly experienced team values businesses, intangible assets, derivatives and other financial assets for M&A transactions, financial reporting, tax compliance, and litigation purposes.
Our valuations methodologies are cutting edge and compliant with internationally recognised theory and practice. While theory is important, the cornerstone of our approach is demonstrating sound commercial acumen.
Our team has extensive experience in delivering independent valuation assessments to assist clients in diverse range of matters including:
- independent expert report on corporate transaction pursuant to Corporation Act and ASX Listing Rules
- business combinations, impairment testing, share based payments and fair value measurement for financial reporting
- business restructures
- implementation of employee share / option plans
- tax consolidation, tax compliance and stamp duty assessments
- shareholder disputes
- family law matters
- business sales & mergers
- public company takeovers
- related party transactions
- capital raisings.