GRANT ALERT: Wine Growth Fund
The Wine Growth Fund aims to develop and sustainably grow the wine industry in Victoria by providing grants to build both domestic and international markets. The Fund supports a range of activities including marketing, exporting, tourism, business development and infrastructure projects.
What is on offer?
Grants up to a maximum of $20,000 are available to individual organisations.
Grants for collaborative marketing and export initiatives up to $50,000 per project.
Infrastructure projects that attract significant private investment and create new jobs are eligible for grants up to $100,000.
Grants will be provided on a $1 for $1 basis.
Who can apply?
Applicants must hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be based in Victoria:
• Businesses or organisations involved in the growing, making and marketing of wine
• Consultants, service providers, researchers or educators to the wine industry
• Groups of individuals, businesses or organisations
What is eligible?
• Feasibility studies, business case development and research for new wine initiatives
• Bio-security improvements
• Improvements in viticulture and wine making to enhance grape and wine quality
• Marketing initiatives, including e-commerce / online sales proposals
• Group workshops on business planning, development and management
• Regional wine and wine tourism marketing projects
• Wine events in the various wine regions across the state
• Brand strategy development
• Small scale in-bound trade missions
• Skills development and training workshops
• Export market development projects
• Attendance at major international trade shows
• Adoption of new technology to improve vineyard productivity
• Investment in new plant and equipment
• Purchasing and installing automated and computer operated production facilities
• Improving and expanding winery production facilities
• Improvement and expansion of visitor facilities including cellar doors, hospitality areas and winery accommodation.
Applicants must submit an Expression of Interest. If Expressions of Interest are supported, a full application will be required. Closing date for Applications is 5 October 2018.
For further information on how to apply, please contact Sam Morris.