OECD Pillar Two GloBE rules – Global and domestic minimum tax seminar
Our 2023 OECD Pillar Two GloBE rules – Global and domestic minimum tax seminar provided an update of the new requirements impacting multinational groups.
Our online seminar was delivered in an interactive format with SW expert Daren Yeoh, Partner and Corporate & International Tax Director.
This seminar covered the following topics:
- Who will be impacted by Pillar Two
- When will Pillar Two apply in Australia
- Implications for Australian headquartered groups
- Implications for Australian subsidiaries and permanent establishments of foreign MNEs
- Steps to apply Pillar Two
- Implications for accounting for income taxes
- Simple calculation examples
Partner and Corporate & International Tax Director
If you have any queries or would like more information, please contact the Marketing team via [email protected].