2022 SW Agri Connect Trade Forum
We’re excited to bring back the SW Agri Connect Trade Forum, promoting connection and trade in the Agribusiness, Food and Beverage sector.
With natural disasters and a pandemic continuing to cause disruption to the industry, plus an outbreak of foot and mouth disease raising concerns, we’re bringing together Agribusiness leaders and sector players to help bring hope and optimism to businesses from around the world.
Following a keynote from ANZ‘s Head of Agribusiness Insights, Michael Whitehead, some of our speakers include:
- Andrew Cox, General Manager – International Markets at Meat & Livestock Australia
- Helen Dornom, Manager – Sustainability at Dairy Australia
- Euan Friday, Chief Information Officer at Kilter Rural
- Dr Mardi Longbottom, Manager – Sustainability and Viticulture, Australian Wine Research Institute
- Peter Bailey, Manager – Wine Sector Intelligence, Wine Australia
- Toby Graham, General Manager China – SW
Hosted and moderated by SW agribusiness leaders, our speakers will discuss:
- Insights into where the industry is heading
- How you can open your doors to export opportunities
- Who is driving the need for sustainability
- How to future-proof your farms for the next generation.