Employment Taxes update 2022
At our annual Employment Taxes update for the Not-for-profit, Government and Corporate sectors we reviewed the latest tax news and the employment taxes impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
During these webinars our tax experts provided an update on:
- New and topical developments including recent cases and ATO FBT compliance activity
- FBT recap and hot topics – including impacts of COVID-19 in Australia
- Global mobility – including proposed tax residency changes and flexible remote working arrangements
- Superannuation and ATO audit activity
- Payroll tax – including the impact of recent cases on employee v contractors