Jeremy has over 20 years’ experience across a broad range of clients from family businesses to multi-nationals. He specialises in high growth industries and has assisted clients from the very beginning through expansion to acquisition and tax effective sale.
Jeremy prides himself on being available to his clients to assist them to make the right decisions at the right time, including:
Accounting and taxation services with a focus on flexible structuring for the future
Strategic management support including acquisitions, divestments, earnouts and navigating growing pains.
- Assisting listed childcare provider with centre acquisition and benchmarking of targets
- Expansion of family owned child care groups through organic growth and acquisition
- Facilitating family owned graziers with passing the business to the next generation
- Advising family owned hoteliers with business acquisition, management accountability frameworks and tax effective exits
- Adding value through finance covenant negotiations, business sale negotiations and contract review, tax risk minimisation, warranties and retention amounts
- Establishing and facilitating growth of internationally owned subsidiaries from initial advice, establishment, to domestic expansion and integration into global reporting frameworks.
Jeremy is a Partner of SW Audit and a Director of SW Accountants & Advisors Pty Ltd.