Nick is a senior partner in the Assurance Division and is responsible for overseeing the audits for a number of listed and unlisted public companies and a number of large private groups.
He has a particular focus on property and construction and is the audit partner for several of our large clients in this sector. He also works with clients in the manufacturing, exploration and private business sectors.
Over the past 25 years, Nick has developed broad experience across audit and both transaction and advisory services. In addition to Nick’s extensive experience with financial and compliance audits, he has been involved in investigating accountant reports, financial model reviews and financial due diligence assignments.
Nick spent two years as Group Financial Controller of ConnectEast during the capital raise and construction phase of the outer eastern Melbourne toll road. This enabled him to better appreciate a client’s perspective of what’s required from a professional services relationship.
Nick’s experience includes:
- Successful public capital raising of $25 million
- Led fraud review over management spending for large private company
- Advised large private company Board on best practice corporate governance framework
- Engaged to perform a pre lending review for a bank
- Report to minority shareholder on financial viability of ongoing private business
Nick is a Partner of SW Audit and a Director of SW Accountants & Advisors Pty Ltd.