René is an assurance and financial reporting specialist. She takes a commercial approach while having a strong technical background. René keeps her eye on the big picture to identify opportunities and solutions for her clients.
Working with a diverse portfolio of clients from listed companies to large private companies and not-for-profit entities, René’s focus is on delivering value-add assurance services which are relationship driven.
Rene takes a commercial approach while having a strong technical background. She keeps her eye on the big picture to identify opportunities and solutions for her clients. René has a strong technical focus, and offers technical and financial reporting advice to clients across all industries and entity types as part of SW’s Technical Accounting service offering.
With over 20 years in the profession, René’s experience includes:
- Undertaking external audits of Australian and multi-national businesses, including working with other auditors in various jurisdictions
- Offering financial reporting technical advice that balances compliance with commercial outcomes
- Undertaking pre-IPO audits of numerous companies seeking IPO on the ASX
- Performing financial due diligence as part of M&A transactions
- Lead author of XYZ Model Financial Accounts, published by Thomson Reuters, from 2014 to 2017.
René is a Partner of SW Audit and a Director of SW Accountants & Advisors Pty Ltd.