It’s now an everyday conversation, whether in the boardroom, the media or among employees. Sustainability is increasingly a core part of the new business reality.
In a business context, it’s about understanding your competitive edge, driving innovation, examining your productivity and efficiency for gains in energy, waste and water. It is rejuvenating how and why companies do business, and who they do it with.
Our team offer specialised options considering how to develop and implement integrated renewable energy solutions for businesses that operate across several sites. We are working with leading edge technology and market players to unlock opportunities for business owners, their employees and communities.
For many businesses, with the rising costs of electricity, our team has an easy way for you to save on energy costs. Just click here for a 3 minute express comparison.
Our experienced team can provide a range of assistance, depending on where you are on your sustainability journey including:
- Cost saving
- Governance risk
- Improved efficiencies
- Modern Slavery
- Investment strategy
- Modelling future impacts
- Policy development
- Reporting to the board
- Reputational risk
- Supply chain
- Sustainability health check
- Sustainability reporting
- Emissions reduction fund (ERF) audits
- Greenhouse and energy reporting audits under the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER) scheme
- Renewable energy target – exemption certificate audits
- Soil carbon
- Savanna fire management
- Safeguard mechanism audits
- Climate Active verification audits for carbon neutrality verification and the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
Key issues facing Boards & Executive:
- Rising expectations of investors, customers, stakeholders
- Boards expected to provide ESG oversight & governance
- Reducing energy costs and reducing your carbon footprint
- Tell your sustainability story and control the narrative or someone else will
- Increasing pressure for appropriate disclosures
- Pressure to be able to measure and report on performance
- Director liabilities and penalties for poor governance of sustainability performance
- Environmental matters e.g. climate risk disclosure
- Multiple emerging sustainability risks and liability scenarios
- Developing relevant sustainability policies and practices that align with your teams’ expectations.