Spotlight | Property Forum
What is happening now that is shaping future opportunities?
Property and economics are often cyclical in nature. For this reason, experts often use the past to predict a future outlook. However, with global disruption, the level of uncertainty has increased drastically, with many experts uncertain if we can look back to predict our future.
For this reason, we’re bringing renowned property players together to take a deep dive into the changing landscape in Australia, the impact this has on the future for property and what people and businesses should be considering now to prepare.
Following a keynote from CoreLogic Asia Pacific‘s Head of Research, Tim Lawless, some of our panellists include:
- Scott Keck, Chairman at Charter Keck Cramer
- Danni Hunter, Executive Director, Victoria at Property Council of Australia
- Leanne Boyle, Head of Urban Regeneration at Lendlease
- Daren McDonald, Partner, Chair of Property & Infrastructure Industry Group at SW
Moderated by Matt Birrell, Partner at SW, our speakers and panellists will discuss
- Australian demographics shaping property
- Property future values
- Future of property: Future opportunities vs correction of market
Forum – delivered online & free of charge
The keynote session will be followed by a presentation and a panel discussion, with Q&A opportunities throughout. Further speakers will be announced shortly, and full program details sent to all registrants.
Date: Thursday 21 October 2021
Time: 9:30am – 11am (AEDT)