Hayley is an assurance specialist. She takes a proactive approach and works collaboratively with her clients to create solutions that deliver real value.
Hayley is a Partner in the Assurance and Advisory Division and Head of Audit Quality and Risk for the National practice. She has over 16 years’ experience and takes a proactive approach to working collaboratively with her clients to create solutions that deliver real value.
Hayley works with a diverse portfolio of clients from listed companies to large proprietary companies. Her expertise means that she has an understanding of the trends and regulatory changes affecting a range of different sectors. She leverages this knowledge on every engagement, assisting her clients to make strategic and commercial decisions with confidence.
She takes pride in keeping her clients informed at every step of an assurance process. A testament to her passion and expertise in the technical aspects of auditing and accounting is her appointment to the Education Board of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand.
Hayley’s experience includes:
- Undertaking external audits that deliver real value and are focused on continuous improvement
- Providing technical accounting and auditing advice
- Expert witness engagements
- Member of the accounting firms’ forum group for AASB for the NFP sector – this is a working group set up by the AASB to get insight from accounting firms on the issues facing NFP entities when applying accounting standards
- Hayley has served as Board Director on the following NFP organisations: Spectrum Migrant Resource Centre, McClelland Sculpture Park and Gallery, Brookville Kindergarten and the Education Board of CAANZ.
Hayley is a Partner of SW Audit and a Director of SW Accountants & Advisors Pty Ltd.