Sejla has 17 years’ experience in providing accounting, tax and business advisory services, and has a passion for the property sector.
Sejla Kadric supports local and foreign owned businesses across a range of sectors, with particular focus on assisting property developers with all of their key requirements.
She brings a commercial pragmatism to all her client engagements, where she skilfully combines accounting and tax compliance advice with strategic and commercial consulting.
Sejla’s experience includes:
- advice and establishment of property ownership structures for private ownership, joint venture ownership, closely and widely held syndicated groups, development management agreements, development rights agreements, co-ownership agreements
- entity structuring for property acquisition, property development and disposal transactions
- GST advice on acquisition, development, leasing and disposal of property assets
- advice and reporting services during the application process for land acquisition and construction funding
- provision of tax advice in relation to all state and federal taxes including land tax, stamp duty, payroll tax and fringe benefits tax
- advice with respect to foreign owner property state and federal taxes and duties.
Sejla is also an active Committee member of the Property Council of Australia Academy for Property Developers. She is also a regular presenter in the SW flagship series, Emerging Property Developers that has been running for 8 years.
Sejla is a Partner of SW Audit and a Director of SW Accountants & Advisors Pty Ltd.