Property webinar series – SW & Re-leased
SW and property management tech company, Re-leased present a national property webinar series across a range of topics for property management professionals.
The series engages highly experienced speakers to bring you the latest trends, opportunities and thinking from across the sector. Each session runs up to 1-1.5hrs, includes panel discussion and audience Q&A.
Tenancy risk management – 16 August 2022
Stay tuned to our website and socials for further details.
Asset valuation trends & financing considerations – 19 July 2022
Join highly experienced industry professionals as we delve into current property & economic trends, and explore what this means for lending & risk appetite.
- Recent movements in the Commercial & Industrial space – how recent movements in the sector have effected asset valuations and demand
- Impact of the economy on lending – in light of inflation & interest rates, the economic outlook for property and the resulting impact on risk appetite and lending parameters
- Financing options – working with clients to navigate financing options and alternative structures
Director, Banking & International Business
Charter Keck Cramer
State Director, Property VIC/TAS
ANZ Commercial Banking
How technology is accelerating commercial property growth – 21 June 2022
This session delved into the impacts of technology on the property industry across Australia.
The webinar covered:
- technology and commercial property
- market trends & new technology
- case study