Spotlight | Changes to the treatment of casualised workforce
Watch our webinar to understand the new legislative framework for casual employees and potential risks and obligations for employers.
Employers are required to review and reassess their casual employment arrangements before 27 September 2021. Discover what this change means for your business and what you need to do to prepare.
Experts from SW and Hall & Wilcox discussed:
- How casual employment is defined
- What are the new casual conversion rules?
- Who is entitled to long service leave
- What employers need to prepare now
- Calculation of entitlements
- Record keeping
If you have any queries or would like more information, please contact the Marketing team via [email protected]
Click here to find out more about our upcoming and past events.