State of the Market
This event will cover equity funds, along with insights into fund managers’ particular focus, and their experience on the market that they operate.
This event is an exclusive briefing for investors. Experienced investment managers will provide you with the latest insights and opportunities regarding the current investment landscape.
Each event in the State of the Market series hosts a changing panel of investment managers to explain trends in specific asset classes, such as:
- Listed and unlisted property funds
- Debt funds
- Equity funds
- Alternate / Infrastructure funds
The upcoming briefing will cover equity funds, along with insights into fund managers’ particular focus, and their experience on the market that they operate.
Moderated by Simon Tucker, Partner, ShineWing Australia, we are excited to bring to you expert panellists:
- David Steinthal – Chief Investment Officer, L1 Capital International
- Jason Teh – Chief Investment Officer, Vertium Asset Management (A Copia investment partner)
- Shawn Burns – Senior Portfolio Manager, Contango Asset Management Limited
Benefits of attending
- Understand the diverse nature of investment markets
- Consider the impact of market volatility and what actions to take
- Learn from real life case studies
- Hear perspectives from subject matter experts
- Understand expert views on the current investment cycle
- Discover financial product trends
- Gain an understanding of the opportunity and risk in various asset classes
|Date:||Thursday 14 November 2019|
|Time:||5:30pm for 5:45pm start – 7pm (refreshments provided)|
|Venue:||ShineWing Australia, L10, 530 Collins Street, Melbourne|
|RSVP:||Please register your attendance by COB Friday 8 November 2019.|
For more information about these events, or if you have any queries, please contact the ShineWing Australia Marketing team via [email protected].
We look forward to your attendance!